Which AI tool is absolutely essential for your digital marketing?

Arthur Leclercq
8 replies
Even if we aim to be this one with my team with Vitamin AI launching soon on PH, sadly we are not yet... I'd love to hear any Saas or product that you couldn't live with for your digital marketing campaigns!

Replies

Hossein Yazdi
ChatGPT for content creation, and Gemini for emailing.
Marina
ChatGPT is my daily buddy :)
My3 Murthy
notion for re-writing your copy- its surprisingly good. But AI is only useful when you have first applied your HI (human intelligence)
Contentify AI is essential for automating content creation, scheduling, and publishing across various platforms, helping improve online presence and engagement. Problem: Struggling to consistently create and publish quality content across social media, blogs, and websites. Solution: Contentify AI can automate the generation of visuals, captions, blog posts, and optimize SEO, streamlining the content creation process and maintaining a consistent brand presence. Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI
Gurkaran Singh
Ah, the elusive quest for the perfect AI companion in digital marketing! It's like searching for a unicorn in a sea of data haystacks. But hey, when Vitamin AI launches, it might just sprinkle some magic dust on our campaigns!
Contentify AI is an essential tool for automating content creation and publishing across various platforms. With AI-powered agents, you can optimize SEO, generate visuals, captions, and blog posts, and more to enhance your online presence. Problem: Struggling to create engaging content consistently across platforms. Solution: Contentify's AI agents can automate content creation, ensuring a steady stream of high-quality content that aligns with your brand identity and marketing goals. Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI