Which activities do you prefer to promote your product- Organic or Paid?

Giovanni Ghigliotti
18 replies
Paid and organic activities work together to improve your marketing as a whole. However, if you want to go for fast and short term results go for paid activities. If you have time to go for long-term maintenance and optimization then go for organic activities. Let me know your opinion in the comments.

Replies

MATTHEW MARTINEZ
Organic marketing is a strategy that generates traffic to your business over time rather than using paid methods. Our Financial Advisor will help you plan & save for your financial goals. Visit us now!
Dilan Aydın
Before starting paid activities, to analyze the target audience's interest, content marketing would be better. Otherwise, you can burn money more than need. But, eventually paid activities are necessary to reach your potential customers. I can say that dream scenario is both!
Giovanni Ghigliotti
@dilan_aydin Yes I agree, in fact I find it very useful and productive to use a lookalike audience at a maximum of 3%. On the other hand, organic activities at an early stage allow you to get feedback. What do you think are the best performing paid platforms?
Dilan Aydın
@giovanni_ghigliotti2 Exactly! A lookalike audience is very useful and a time-saver (thanks Meta!). It depends on your business and your region actually. For ex. Snapchat Ads doesn't work in Turkey but works in Mena and US. Or Meta Ads works better in B2C rather than B2C. But I can say that video content works on almost every platform.
Goutham
At the moment, I'm working on organic ways to grow my product before I find a repeatable strategy to grow via paid ads :) This way it's much easier for me to proceed with social proof as I'd also have a community to back my product 😄
Adithyan Selvaraj
If you're a small D2C business, you don't have much time to invest in organic content, it consumes time and effort. Those people can use paid ads. But in the long run, if you want to create trust and brand awareness among your audiences, then organic is a no-brainer. Even Airbnb decides to spend more money on organic than search ads. What's your call?
Giovanni Ghigliotti
@adithyan We have tried to do paid with lookalike audiences on both Google ADS and Meta ADS, but we have very high conversion costs and the result is very low. We are now structuring organic activities for our product, what do you think are the best organic activities we can create?
Adithyan Selvaraj
@giovanni_ghigliotti2 Can you share more about your business? Which kind of product or service, who's your target audience?
Abdullah Mahmud
It depends on the budget. If a brand has a good budget, it should go for all channels. After spending some money, calculate ROI. Once it done go for mass spending more on the successful channels.
Elizabeth Obee
Organic is preferable due to the quality of sign ups and budget preservation
Murali Gottumukkala
Mostly organic, but sometimes we do paid marketing
Giovanni Ghigliotti
@murali_aasaan I realise more and more how important it is to do organic marketing, in fact all the big platforms from meta to tiktok are losing a lot of money because the big companies have stopped advertising