Which activities do you enjoy most with your remote team?

Anıl B. Ceylan
7 replies
We have a one-hour game session every week to take a break from work and have fun. What type of activities is best for your remote team?

Replies

Charles
Our team has weekly what we call coffee buddies. We talk anything and everything for the meet that's not work-related; it's a lot of fun seeing another side of colleagues and good for teamwork, morale, IMO.
Doğu Gül
@charlie_buch I like it :) People need to talk more about daily things when they are working from home
Doğukan Tezcan
I love our "Creative" online meetings at the start of the week, they help me shake off the Monday blues and get excited about the week ahead!
Doğu Gül
@dogukan_tezcan Yeah, it is nice to meet people at the start of the week to get adapted for the next week :)
Nisa Meray
1. Movie Nights 🎬 It's an excellent opportunity for us to have a chill evening. 2. Open-mic Nights 🎤 Anyone can volunteer. The only thing they have to do is to talk or present about something they love! One time open mic turned into a d&d event. it was awesome. 3. Trivia Night 🎯 This one is great for new years eve etc.
Doğu Gül
@nisa_meray Thanks for sharing these fun activities!