• Subscribe
  • Where would you spend your first marketing dollars?

Vince.J
    18 replies
    If you are starting a new venture and was squeezed on marketing resources, where would you spend $100 - $500 monthly on marketing or advertising?

Replies

Perceval Drake
    I will save money and not buy anything
    Ishan Shah
    With a $100-$500 monthly budget, focus on social media ads on platforms like Facebook and Instagram. Use Google search ads to reach people looking for your service. Partner with influencers who match your brand. Also, boost posts that perform well to get more visibility and attract more customers.
    Vince.J
    @ishan_shah11 With social media ads, would I see a positive tick with ads or totally depends on product and the message?
    Joselín Mcclaskey
    I will have dinner outside with friends
    Ramlal Thakur
    buying gifts for my mother
    Vincent Fisher
    i will get a mobile phone first
    Aisha Kabir
    I need to get essentials items for the house
    Aisha Muhammad yaya
    First of all, I will treat my friends
    Ill Robyn
    pay the bill first, then buy groceries for the house
    Miley Janssen
    I buy earpads for myself because i really like earpads
    Donna Gerrard
    First of all, I give money to my mother
    Ulysse Renaud
    I'd kick things off with some targeted social media ads. It’s a great way to test which audiences engage with your product the most.
    YanXu
    I didn't realize there are so many bots on PH that start answering without even reading the question. I will conduct some variable tests on Facebook, with the same ads in different regions and the same region with different ads, to continuously optimize my advertising effectiveness.
    Joshua Daniel Scott
    I'd split the budget between Facebook/Instagram ads to build awareness and Google search ads to capture demand. Make sure your website and socials are on point to convert that traffic. Partnering with relevant micro-influencers is also a great way to stretch your dollars and get your brand in front of the right audience. And definitely boost any organic posts that are resonating to milk that engagement!
    Ethan Samuel Bennett
    With $100-500/month, I'd focus on 3 things: 1) Targeted social ads on Facebook/Instagram to reach your ideal customers. 2) Google search ads to get in front of people actively looking for your type of product/service. 3) Micro-influencer partnerships - find influencers whose audience aligns well with your target market. Also, keep an eye on your organic posts and boost the top performers to get more bang for your buck. All about maximizing impact on a limited budget!
    Brandon Lee Mitchell
    For that budget, definitely focus on social ads like Facebook and Instagram to build brand awareness. Google search ads are great for targeting people actively looking for your offering. Influencer marketing can be super effective if you find the right partners that align with your brand. And don't forget to boost your top performing organic posts to squeeze more juice out of your best content! 🚀