• Subscribe
  • Where would be the places where i can find B2B clients specifically in the Nightlife Niche?

Mihai Puiu
    3 replies
    I am on my way to starting my B2B business and i am worked very hard to define what my target client is. Now the second part is i must find him, but I do not know where to start narrowing the path. I know in fintech or web3 the people have a lot of communities where they interact, but in the nightlife niche, i can not seem to find the place to search for them. Any help would be very much appreciated!

Replies

ThomasD Moore
    When it comes to finding B2B customers, several strategies can be utilized. One of them can be the use of various online platforms and directories specifically designed for engagement. When it comes to email newsletters, a reliable tool for finding and verifying email addresses is Snov.io. It allows you to find email addresses of potential customers using various sources such as LinkedIn profiles or company websites. In addition, this tool offers an email verification feature to make sure that these addresses are valid and deliverable.
    Alex Nix
    I think nightlife niche is a very specific and local and depends of region you’re searching in
    Mihai Puiu
    @nixkulinax so you think any tipical marketing and lean gen efforts won’t work as in other industries?