• Subscribe
  • Where to list/submit your startup ⬇️

Olena Bomko
    53 replies
    Product Hunt is the best platform. But here are more ideas: devhunt .org news.ycombinator .com appsumo .com (lifetime deals) Crunchbase F6S GitHub Social media platforms Review platforms: g2 .com capterra .com solutions.trustradius .com/claim-your-profile/ clutch .co betalist .com eu-startups .com saasworthy .com pitchwall .co launchingnext .com alternativeto .net getapp .com saashub .com startupranking .com sideprojectors .com startupbase .io indiehackers .com/products stackshare .io theresanaiforthat .com (paid but I get a lot of positive feedback) It's not a full list. If you want to get my full list in Notion (free), here's a link: https://olenabomko.gumroad.com/l/best-startup-directories

Replies

Fabian Maume
    microlaunch.net & Fazier are also interesting to consider. I'm actually testing out Fazier for EmailListVerify today: https://fazier.com/launches/emai...
    Ali Ragimov
    Markdown for Microsoft Word
    Thanks for the comprehensive list! Could you recommend a place to publish questionnaires? I've prepared a questionary, published it to an entrepreneur public and got 0 attendees 😅 I wonder how to get some insights
    Sathish Nagarajan (SNR)
    @barinbritva I would suggest directly reaching to people one-on-one ask for a feedback or questions. Turn out will be low, but there will be definite turn out.
    Ali Ragimov
    @sathish_nagarajan you are right. I managed to get more responses by reaching people than through questionary publication to big audience
    Liu Alex
    Thanks, Olena! Launching next week—I'm so nervous!!
    Jerry
    There's also https://alternative.me/ as well as alternative.to you mentioned! I checked this list on your X, and it's really helpful. Thanks Olena!
    Daniel Burns
    This is quite considerable list where you can get grow your startup. Thank you for sharing this with us!
    Jesscia Nelson
    Thank you Olena for sharing this with us! This is super helpful.
    Apurva Desai
    Thanks for the list!
    Wiktoria Slowikowska
    That's very helpful Olena. Thank you ⭐
    Nick Anisimov
    Thank you, Olena! Saved.
    Daria Ofitserova
    Thank you for sharing! That's helpful 🙌
    Abdul Razzaq
    Thanks for this comprehensive list, Olena! It's super helpful to have all these resources in one place. Cheers
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    @olenabomko, thank you for the list! I would say Twitter and LinkedIn are super underrated for "announcing launches". A solid post that turns the announcement "we released new stuff" into a story could outperform listings, especially when you are early. — a short video with product demo and your pic — good copy — ask for a friends support to share/boost gives a good intake to product landing
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Out of 100 sites, there are only 4-5 legit sites that would actually bring you some traffic. (Speaking for experience).
    Ali Anjamparuthi
    @vaibhavdwivedi Can you mention those 4-5 legit sites you referred to?
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    @olenabomko I had a Notion document bookmarked with 100+ sites to submit your startup. If I find it, I will share with you :)
    Andreas Sohns
    I appreciate the comprehensive list. Its incredibly helpful for startup founders like me.
    Rohit Joshi
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    Great list share Olena, Thank you
    Boris Markarian
    Sugar Free: Food Scanner
    Sugar Free: Food Scanner
    Wow, what a nice list, thank you, Olena!
    My3 Murthy
    Thanks for the comprehensive list Olena! I am going to save this & keep coming back to it time & again!
    CY Zhou
    Thanks for sharing, Olena! Another great place to list your startup is BetaList; it’s excellent for early-stage projects.