Where do you look for new tools for your productive work?

Patrik Kruntorád
17 replies
(consultant, coach, mentor, tuto) Any tips?

Replies

@jackson_foster1 yea, it’s mind blowing haha they still have problems with some words and numbers, but I’m sure they’re gonna be perfect!! I need text to speech so much for my product!
Jackson Foster
@gabriele_mazzola What's your favorite product you've ever found on here?
Jackson Foster
@gabriele_mazzola wow those samples are SUPER realistic.
@jackson_foster1 As of now, the one I've played the most with is PlayHT
Igor Lysenko
Why look for productivity tools if I can create one myself. I made a free product for everyone (lists, AI, and many other features). My whole team works in it.
Patrik Kruntorád
@ixord That sounds really interesting, do you have a link somewhere where I can check it out?
Romio
https://instances.framer.website/ I created this site for situations like this. Maybe this will help.
Amy
Mostly googling and sometimes through tech websites - if anyone knows a good place (other than PH of course ;)), please share. Thanks!
Chris Lester
Product Hunt, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Quora, and Reddit
Jackson Foster
@chrislester Quora is still so good. When Google has no idea what you're asking for, Quora often manages to come through.
Patrik Kruntorád
@jackson_foster1 I looked at that once, too. It looks very interesting!
Filippo Pietrantonio
Mostly on PH to be honest. There are so many great tools that I wouldn’t be able to find anywhere else
Rhonda
I found an excellent PDF software called UPDF(https://bit.ly/474vjQs). It was recommened by my mentor. As a medical student, I need to handle lots of long and complicated medial documents. I felt annoying especially when I face some uncommon words, but all become easy after I met UPDF. With its AI-feature, I could easily summarize、explain and translate PDFs. The price is also affordable, not expensive as Adobe.
Pavel Kukhnavets
Most often, I explore new tools for increasing work productivity here: - Online research. - App stores. - Professional networks. - IT conferences and webinars. - Colleagues and peers.