• Subscribe
  • Where do you blog?

Geri Máté
    10 replies

Replies

Emilia Vicini
    Medium! I still have a lot more networking to do, but I think it's amazing for blogging
    Emilia Vicini
    @geri_mate thank for the feedback! I'm getting ready to speak on this matter at TechCrunch this year, so I'll try to adopt a more blogging style to share my experiences afterward. And yes, we loooove Messi here in Argentina, now all kids are wearing pink shirts for Inter Miami!
    Geri Máté
    @emilia_vicini Awesome, can you share your blog so we can check it out?
    Geri Máté
    @emilia_vicini I like it! My only suggestion is to find more time blogging, there's so much to learn about business from an HR & recruitment POV. Also I found the post about football teams and recruitment awesome, we watched Messi and co. win it back then at the office and were super happy for the GOAT :D
    Brandon Fuller
    On my own website, Medium and LinkedIn.
    Geri Máté
    @brandonefuller Nice, we do something similar, except we use dev.to instead of LinkedIn but both website and Medium are in our selection
    André J
    jekyll hosted free on GitHub. medium can sensor random stuff, like linking to your app on appstore. operantly its not allowed 🤦
    Geri Máté
    @sentry_co Wow, I didn't know that but good to know! Also I connected you on LinkedIn, can you give a look? Open-source for the win🤜🤛