• Subscribe
  • "Where do I find my early adopters?"

Aman Wen
    7 replies
    1. Leverage your personal and professional networks to spread the word about your product 2. Online Communities and Forums 3. Attend industry events and conferences to network with potential customers, partners, and investors 4. Implement beta testing programs to involve users in the early stages of product development 5. Collaborate with influencers and bloggers in your industry to promote your product 6. Use crowdfunding platforms like Kickstarter or Indiegogo to raise funds and validate your product idea The mentioned solutions are just keywords; if you want to read more, check out my free True-Fans-Based Growth Model on Gumroad :) Here's the link: https://salprado.gumroad.com/l/hdvic

Replies

Clayton Walker
    Great resource - I downloaded it on Gumroad. Thanks for sharing Aman! Looks like there are some things I can apply to Respired.io in this!
    Giovani Drosda Lima
    A product should be created from a niche, though. Not try to find one later.
    Aman Wen
    Launching soon!
    @kitamashi That's an interesting perspective, Giovani. While starting from a niche can indeed provide a solid foundation and targeted user base, itโ€™s also worth noting that some groundbreaking products emerge from identifying unmet needs and iterating based on market feedback. Tesla, for example, started with a niche market but eventually expanded to broader adoption. Balancing initial focus with flexibility to pivot can allow a product to both establish itself in a niche and scale effectively ๐Ÿš€
    CY Zhou
    You can find your early adopters by engaging in niche online communities related to your product and leveraging social media platforms to connect with potential users. Additionally, consider reaching out to your personal network and asking for referrals.
    Aman Wen
    Launching soon!
    @lightfield True fans can act as your R&D lab! Dive into niche communities not just for early adopters, but for co-creators whoโ€™ll mold your product to perfection :D
    Gurkaran Singh
    Ah, hunting for early adopters is like searching for hidden treasure in a digital jungle! So, gear up - from mining your networks to exploring online communities, let's navigate this exciting startup terrain together. Time to map out success!