• Subscribe
  • Where did you find your co founder?

Matt
    8 replies
    Hey! I was curious to know if you guys already had a relationship with your co founders beforehand or if you found them due to social media platforms like linkedin/reddit or platforms like YC co founder matching. Wondering if anyone had any success stories in finding strangers as co founders instead of the usual university friends success stories we're used to seeing! Tell your story below!

Replies

Nick Anisimov
    We studied together at the university.
    Matt
    @nickanisimov I wish I could find someone interested in the startup space in university, maybe I'm just not socializing enough
    Charlotte Griffin
    I stumbled upon this incredible co-founder on Product Hunt's vibrant discussion forum, and together, we're conquering the startup world! 🚀 #ProductHunt #DreamTeam
    Artyom Shimanski
    This is my wife. We met at the office when I was working for an IT company.
    Marco Garcia
    I've worked with two of them on a previous startup. We found Sleanshot's fourth co-founder on YC's matching platform.
    André J
    Met at an incubator. We had the same personality type. Kinda like the google founders. They too have similar personality types. It's not complimentary, but at least we know how the other works 😂