• Subscribe
  • When you've supported others but don't receive the expected support on your launch day

Neha
    13 replies
    Does this frustration discourage you, or does it inspire you to maintain your efforts with the same enthusiasm?

Replies

Gianuario Lupia
    Supporting others is its own reward, even if it's not always returned.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Keep focusing on building genuine relationships and showcasing the value of your product.
    Neha
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    @hamza_afzal_butt Agree! Do you set any targets before launching a product to determine how much support you can expect from the community?
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    I feel It's expensive for me as a founder to overthink or frustrate about things like that My goal is to find the shortest path to make my product visible. Supporting others and "PH networking" helps. While it may be not always fair game, it's a good working tool to compensate for luck brand power while you are early!
    Anastasia Dashkevich
    I believe any experience gives you some learnings and understanding of what can be improved next time. The situation you described looks frustrating, but I hope in real life good products get the support they deserve.
    Prudens Moulton
    It can be disappointing when the support isn't return the favour , but keep pushing forward!
    Brady Wilfahrt
    Remember, your true supporters will show up over time, not just on launch day.
    Idris Galadima
    Stay motivated; the journey doesn't end on launch day.
    Ishaq Oyiza
    Don't be discouraged; keep engaging with your audience and building power.
    Mithilesh Kumar
    Keep track of who supports you, and remember to thank them.
    Nikhil Wad
    Lately the trend am seeing is that makers reach out to other makers for support and tell them in return they will support too. And when the time comes, they ghost you. I have personally experienced this.
    Marco Stegen
    Thank you for writing such a helpful and informative article. https://medium.com/@jerryspivey_...