When it's summer, do you go to festivals to present your businesses as part of offline awareness?

Do you also present your business locally during summer events in an offline space? Usually, such events as big festivals are quite interesting places. (At least, we have a few where companies book their spots and present their activity at booths). Also, feel free to share good festivals in your country. 😉

Replies

Harsh Gupta
Launching soon!
We love putting up booths to share our thoughts on what we have built and making the audience aware of what difference we are making in the market. Also, we have been a part of the biggest events in India like Gen-AI Summit by Inc42, DEVCON, etc.
Business Marketing with Nika
How many people could represent your company at the booth? Any limits? Because they are also determined by prices (or not?)@krutxharsh
Harsh Gupta
Launching soon!
@busmark_w_nika Approximately 3-5 people, price matters from event to event. Some do it for free and in a few of the events they take some bucks.
Jose Rodríguez
No I dont like presenting my business in real world😅
@stan8086 are you an introvert like me? :DD that you do not like to talk with people and act like didn't notice them :D
Elaine Lu
Absolutely, attending summer festivals is a fantastic way to engage with potential customers and build brand recognition. It's a perfect opportunity to create memorable experiences and connect with your audience in a fun and relaxed environment.
Dutch Bros
McDonald's menu is a global symbol of fast food, offering a variety of items that cater to diverse tastes and preferences. From its iconic Big Mac and Quarter Pounder with Cheese to its ever-popular Chicken McNuggets, the menu is designed to appeal to both traditional burger lovers and those seeking lighter fare. Salads, wraps, and fruit options provide healthier choices, while the breakfast menu features classics like the Egg McMuffin and hotcakes. https://www.mcdonaldsmenuph.com/
Dan O'Malley
This is a great idea! I'll look into places where we can present our product.
@dan_o_malley Usually conferences are mostly used because there are more networking opportunities in the niché. But you know festivals can have more B2C users (the disadvantage is that they listen to you in a not-very-sober state) :D ups
Yichen Jin
I wonder which events are more effective, renting a booth at a big event or host a small targeted gathering using your own name. 🤔
@yc_j If you have something that attracts many people, feel free to create your own event (this could be a better option for someone who has a stable base of supporters and is well-known). If you are about to "be discovered", let's try a huge conference made by a 3rd party.
Clayton Walker
I have attended conferences in the past for marketing and design. Excited to return to these to present our upcoming product Respired.io (launches tomorrow) and reconnect with friends. Hope to bump into some of you all at upcoming events
@claytonwalker which conferences were best according to you?
Sidra Arif
Yes, it is great but it can be quite expensive!
CY Zhou
Absolutely! Attending summer festivals is a fantastic way to boost offline awareness and connect with potential customers face-to-face.
Nsikan Dickson
I am ready to be a part 📈🫡
Linda Robinson
Definitely interested in attending some tech/startup events and festivals this summer to promote our new product! I think it's a great way to build more offline awareness and buzz. Would love to hear recommendations for good events in the US or Europe. I know Web Summit in Lisbon is huge but probably too late to get a booth for this year. Might check out Collision in Toronto or SXSW next year though!
@lindarobinson2 Bitz and Pretzels in Munich, or Slush in Helsinki or try Wemakefuture in Italy (next year) :)
Gurkaran Singh
Absolutely, showcasing my business at local summer events is like giving it a real-life "marketing tan"! It's a great way to connect with the community and soak up that offline awareness. Do you have any favorite festivals where you love to set up shop?