When it comes to building audiences, what would you like to automate?

Charlie Kor
18 replies
Me : Gathering audience from multiple channels in one place

Replies

Karen White
Automating content suggestions that fit my audience's preferences would be real neat, wouldn't it?
Benard Ogutu
Content delivery. Scheduling content can be a big time saver.
Charlie Kor
@benard_ogutu Oh Hi, Benard Ogutu. Do you use any tool for Scheduling Content?
Hossein Yazdi
@benard_ogutu @charlie_lee1 You can use Buffer to schedule posts for your social platforms. Its free account allows connecting up to 3 social platforms, which I think is enough for many, including me :)
Donald Evans
n my opinion, automating the process of identifying and reaching out to potential audience members through targeted advertising campaigns and email marketing can be beneficial in building an audience efficiently
Charlie Kor
@donalde88201569 Yes, identifying and reaching out are the keys. It is also possible to segment them slightly. For example, you reach out from your PH to Twitter/Linkedin
Reaching out to potential customers
Karthik Tatikonda
1. Scheduling social media posts and 2. Welcome email workflow These are the 2 things you can automate, Also, IMo if you automate too much, we cannot build relationsips with our audience.
Charlie Kor
@karthik_tatikonda I totally agree with you. The most important thing is to build relationships with sincerity. Apart from what you mentioned above, what would you like to automate even any tool don't provide it yet?
Adam Kershner
I'm not really sure I'd automate anything! (hot take I know). I've been building communities since I was a teen on wikis, and I feel like the fun is the little interactions and genuine connections that occur. I guess automating the posting of a newsletter and pre-scheduling content helps. But building an audience is something that should just be fun and not taken too business-like IMO!! It's a great wonderful question, thanks for asking! Curious to see what others say!
Eugene Griffin
I'd love to automate the process of identifying potential new followers based on interests and engagement, making the task of expanding my audience feel like a breeze!
Julie Gray
Ah, definitely the follower analysis part, you know, to pinpoint who's truly interested in what I share.
Dennis Phillips
Guess I'd automate the 'finding and connecting with like-minded folks' bit, makes life way easier.