• Subscribe
  • When did your company start adopting a CRM?

Brian Shin
    2 replies
    As a B2B company with $800k~ ARR, we initially started recording user data on Google Sheets, and when we started having more than around 30 B2B customers we started using a CRM. How it evolved: Google Sheets (seed)→ Monday.com → Pipedrive (Series A)→ Salesforce (now). How about you?

Replies

Alex Shilin
    Good advice, Brian. It helps to see what worked in practice. Why did you go to Monday and then Pipedrive? I guess Salesforce was "highly recommended" by the board or CFO? Sheet/Excel worked for me in the past, then moved to HubSpot. Its is so much more powerful for Sales teams than what it was 3 years ago. Most of the reports and dashboards one need are there. It also helps to keep the costs down when it is used together with Marketing. I used Salesforce in few organisations and can't fail it. My only irritation with it was the amount of admin & customisation one need to get the best out of it for your specific organisation.
    Jacopo Proietti
    Do it from day one. We are a Seed company but went immediately for HubSpot for our CRM. Very important to keep a structured flow of your pipeline right at the beginning. Plus with our solution, Dokin (dokin.co) we could easily manage leads between Sheets and HubSpot