• Subscribe
  • What would you tell someone who just downloaded Product Hunt yesterday?

Johnny Huynh
    24 replies
    I just joined a couple days ago and the community on this platform is highly engaging & amazing! 🔥

Replies

Heleana Grace
    Engage with the community as much as possible by supporting other launches and joining discussions. And don't forget to have fun. 🚀
    Rahul
    Maintain a healthy streak , engage in discussions and keep exploring new products
    Artyom Shimanski
    Hi Johnny, Explore the latest innovations, upvote your favorites, and engage with the community.
    Amanda Johnson
    Welcome aboard! There's so much to explore. Product Hunt is your go-to spot to discover the newest, coolest products out there.
    Oxana
    Hi and welcome Johny! Agree with the other comments - just explore and engage :)
    Nuno Reis
    Engage and share your opinions. Find product you love and talk about them. Here it's all about sharing, discovering, and creating products people will love! 😁
    William Morris
    If you just downloaded it yesterday, you're in for an exciting journey discovering new and innovative products - get ready to be amazed by the endless possibilities! 🌟
    emmanuel Onuoha
    Engage in discussions and help the community members when you can
    Igor Lysenko
    Hello, try to keep in touch to find new acquaintances, this may help you in the future)
    Dan Chadney
    I've just joined today and I've already learned so much!
    Cecilia Tran
    I agree with you! Also joined very recently and I am amazed by the people on Product Hunt. By far the nicest and most welcoming community I have experienced so far. A bunch of people who reached out to me privately on LinkedIn to show their support.
    Kunal Mehta
    I'd suggest exploring platform's latest products and innovations. Engage with the community, upvote products you love, and leave valuable feedback. It's an exciting place to discover and support new technologies and ideas. Enjoy your journey!
    Eunju Park
    Ask interesting questions or set up alerts for upcoming product launches to leave feedback! :) (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
    Stephanie
    Share your expertise, ask for feedback, and engage in the PH community!