What will be the future of short form video content?

Giovanni Ghigliotti
13 replies
Of all social media marketing tactics, video content in its short form yields the best results. I do expect them to evolve and be more engaging. Whatโ€™s your take on this?

Replies

Kasidy Alves
A bright one I guess
Philip Snyder
TikTok, Insta Reels, & Youtube Shorts are going to shove short form content down your throat in the coming years so you better be good at it. Algorithmic Content is eating the world
Burak SERPEN
Definitely not Instagram...
Burak SERPEN
@giovanni_ghigliotti2 I think Elon will shake Instagram and TikTok's place on video content; he also mentioned re-launching Vine... Also, don't forget ''Twitter 2.0.''; I wonder what this will be all about (for sure new video formats/features for Twitter)
Launching soon!
With the popularity of Snapchat, Facebook and Instagram stories, and other social media channels, short-form video content is the future. However, the future of short-form video content is not just restricted to social media marketing. With the ever-increasing competition, video marketing is becoming a platform that is highly preferred by brands to be seen by customers. However, there is already a lot of content created in the form of videos that are certain to be viral and go viral. This content grabs customers' attention and is perfect tool to communicate with them.