What were the best developer tool launches you saw on PH?

Davor Kolenc
5 replies
There are good launches happening every day. Although we were only 12th yesterday, I am really proud of the product my team launched yesterday (ASPEN). We even made an effort to make a funny launch video:
Some others that looked good to me are: Raycast Appsmith Albato Arc What are your top choices?

Replies

Andrew Savischenko
wow) hi! Thank you for mentioning the launch of Albato, glad you liked it. I watched the video on your channel, your product looks cool and really interesting.
Asim Javed
Great video! I was pleasantly surprised by how entertaining and informative it was. It really helped me learn a lot more about ASPEN and also your app :P My team and I are also voting for Aspen as our top choice. PS. I'm loving the office.
Lukas Rüger
Raycast is such a productivity boost! Today we launched a Dev Tool for implementing passkeys easily. You might wanna check it out :)
flo merian
@davor_kolenc great topic, Davor! I had the opportunity to contribute with @vdelitz and @lrueger to launching Corbado, and some of the dev-first product launches that inspired us the most include: the result? see here: Corbado hope this inspires!
Lukas Rüger
@davor_kolenc @vdelitz @fmerian Thanks for supporting us all the way!