What Website Builder do you use?

Janusz Mirowski
21 replies
Hey there, savvy business owners! I got a burning question just for What's your go-to website builder for your small business? We know the web is overflowing with options, from the big names like WordPress and Wix to some hidden gems like WebWave and Pixpa. So spill the beans and share your website builder of choice! How has it revolutionized your online presence and helped your business soar to new heights? I am really curious what Website builder you are using and why?

Replies

Sanjay Joon
Joonweb.com is a best website builder, here you can create informative or eCommerce website without knowledge of coding. Start Creating your Website today
Max Yamp
Upwork :p No seriously, my days of building websites are over, thankfully. But I hear it's really easy now with so many great tools!
Janusz Mirowski
@yampolskymax HAHA true. But do you have any fav?
Max Yamp
@janusz_mirowski I haven't made a website myself since Wordpress was the norm lol. I know many new awesome builders exist, I just haven't explored them personally.
Matthias Radscheit
Framer, CustomACF-based WP-Themes.
Matthias Radscheit
@janusz_mirowski It si react under the hood, I can assemble great animations and script a react component myself and plug it in if needed
Venessa Perez
@radscheit I've been using Framer Motion and it's been fantastic, have been hesitant to try WYSIWYG tools since I like control over my code but knowing now that Framer uses React, I may just git it a try. Thanks for the heads up!
Janusz Mirowski
@radscheit @venessa_perez I see you like Framer maybe you like to test it out WebWave for free? :)
Venessa Perez
@janusz_mirowski I’ve never used the Framer product. Just their motion library. But I’ll be happy to to support and try out WebWave :-)
Mainly Wordpress just because I’m used to it but also got sites on Softr and Bubble
We use Webflow for our product website and also custom developed website on Strapi CMS for our IT service business,
Andrea Fuller
Wordpress, Shopify and Webflow. Never Wix or Squarespace.
Heleana Grace
WordPress has been our best friend. We're used to it already and can do so many things with it.
André J
Launching soon!
text editor + html and css, because I like hosting websites on GitHub for free. But will migrate to web flow like everyone else soon:D
Diana Washington
Wix: Known for its user-friendly interface and drag-and-drop functionality, Wix offers a variety of templates and customization options suitable for different types of websites. WordPress: A versatile and widely adopted content management system (CMS) that allows users to create and customize websites using themes, plugins, and a robust ecosystem of extensions.
Mei
I've played around with Jemi, Typedream, Potion and Notion. It depends on what kind of website you're trying to build and why.
Amanda Trincher
I use WordPress, although it may depend on the tasks. All you need to get started is to decide what function the site will perform and how much time you are willing to spend on creating it. Next, you will need to choose the most optimal website builder for your needs. I advise you to study the features of divi builder review in more detail here. There is a truly amazing variety of different themes available here.