What was your key driving force to become an entrepreneur?

Stephan Minos
14 replies

Replies

George Aleesu
Build things... just build things, you know, and make sure you do it differently.
ISTIAK AHMAD
@rhexai Absolutely! Innovation thrives in the realm of the unconventional. Here's to building things that not only stand out but redefine the game! 🛠️
George Aleesu
@istiakahmad Of course, else what's our essence?
George Aleesu
@istiakahmad You're an upcoming unicorn founder? I like that. See you at the top pal
ISTIAK AHMAD
@rhexai Exactly! Our essence lies in the audacity to disrupt, the creativity to redefine, and the tenacity to build something that resonates in the heart of innovation
ISTIAK AHMAD
@rhexai Thanks, my friend! I'm all in on the belief train. Our thoughts create the vibe, and the vibe shapes our reality. Check out this mind-bending science explanation that just made my understanding crystal clear about the power of belief in shaping our shared reality. 🧠 https://fb.watch/opEZZ9ZqrA/?mib...
Jonathan Tahiry
I just feel like I wanna do sth that matters and not just another person that’s been existing on earth 🤔
ISTIAK AHMAD
@jonathantahiry Absolutely! Making a mark, leaving a dent in the universe, and not just being a background character in the grand story of life. Here's to doing things that truly matter! ✨
Delia Wu
For me, I think it's the whole AI trend. Things are moving too fast and I feel it difficult to keep up with my old job. The best way to learn is to dive in. Another big reason is the team. I was very lucky to find the team that I trust with the expertise to really make things happen.
ISTIAK AHMAD
@delia_wu That's the spirit! Riding the wave of AI, embracing the challenge, and finding that dream team to surf through the complexities. Here's to conquering the future, one algorithm at a time! 🤖
ISTIAK AHMAD
The thrill of turning dreams into reality, the freedom to chart my own course, and a dash of "Why not me?" sprinkled on top! What about you?