What was your first job and what are you doing now?

Lakshya Singh
19 replies
How did you start your career and what is your current profile? I will go first - I started as a Content Writing Intern for an entertainment blog and now, I am the Head fo Growth at Appscribed.

Replies

Javeria Amjad
started off as a content executive and now i'm the focal marketing person for this awesome fintech company.
Arais
being a teacher was my first job,
Lakshya Singh
@araisali Were you a school teacher? Also, is LESCO an edtech startup?
Niamh McGlade
I've always worked as a marketer in SaaS start-ups. When I first started I never thought it would become my career but I love it
Niamh McGlade
@lakshya_singh That's great to hear. So many people now hate their jobs and I couldn't imagine much worse than dreading work every day!
Anusua Seal
My first job was a teacher and now I am working in a software company as a lead generation executive.
Lakshya Singh
@anusua_seal So many teachers in here! Are you loving what you are doing now?
Tornike Tsiramua
I was a football reporter, when I was 18, and had a 200 dollars salary. Now I am startup founder, teaching Entrepreneurship at the University
Lakshya Singh
@tornike_tsiramua1 Wow! Fancy! Do you think you learned the leadership lessons while being a football reporter?
Raju Singh
customer service and now building businesses!
Mansi Trivedi
My first job was actually an internship as an HR associate for recruitment. 😅 And now I am planning my very first launch on PH! So you can say I've come a long way! 💫💜😎
Pris
My first job (and current) is Software Engineer for mobile applications. It's tedious but it's fun as I love to code!
Stephan Minos
Bartending was my first job. Now I co-founded Chirper. Massive upgrade I would say!
Nick
I was an US Army Forward Observer, and now I'm a Graduate Student getting my PhD in History to teach as a Professor.
Naseem Rahman
Selling games and providing PC solutions was my first business/job and now i am a senior frontend dev :)