What was your first job after school?

Marvin Mändle
20 replies
Would be interesting to hear where all of your careers have started.

Replies

Sadath N
PHP Developer
Ryan Zhang
Launching soon!
My first job after school was as a junior software developer at a tech startup, where I had the opportunity to learn from some incredibly talented people and work on exciting projects that challenged me every day. It was a fantastic foundation for my career, pushing me to grow both professionally and personally.
Marvin Mändle
@ryan_motiff looks like a good "school for life". Learning in an environment, where everybody is better than you is so good and learning process is so fast!
Viola Schoell
I did an apprentiseship as an office clark after school
Dave Seth
My first job after school was as a data analyst at a local educational institute. I was responsib " GPA to Percentage Conversion " for student records. It was an excellent opportunity to apply my skills in mathematics and data analysis, providing valuable insights for academic evaluations and reporting. This role allowed me to refine my analytical abilities while contributing to the efficiency of the institution's administrative processes.
Marvin Mändle
@dave_seth I'm not a person made for many numbers, but sounds like a good and very useful start of your career.
Jeremy Kaur
My first job after school was as a junior software developer at a tech startup, where I had the opportunity to learn from some incredibly talented people and work on exciting projects that challenged me every day. It was a fantastic foundation for my career, pushing me to grow both professionally and personally.
Shawn Olds
The Army, jumping out of airplanes and shooting is great prep for product development right? :)
Jasmine Butters
Teaching is my first job
Joseph Martin
nothing i am free after school
Paul Turner
Repairing hardware
Business Marketing with Nika
I have some during my high school and also university studies, but I hopped into freelancer jobs after graduation. It was some gig for a local cafe + journalist/contributor for online version of Forbes SK. But I had multiple jobs at that time so hard to say which one was the first :D
Nataliya Trotsenko
My first job was IT intern in bank without any salary as according to their policy I should be happy with experience and they are not paying people till the end of university studies - about which I learnt after a probation period. From that moment I am asking all the details from the very beginning :)
Marvin Mändle
@natalie_trotsenko I hate it when companies don't pay for internships, no appreciation at all. Hopefully you could leave this company fast :)