• Subscribe
  • What Was Your First Job?

Hamza Afzal Butt
    8 replies
    I started my career as an SEO guy... And today, I’m a SaaS Marketing Consultant and the founder of my own company. The journey from SEO to entrepreneurship wasn’t easy, but each step taught me something invaluable. If you’re just starting out, remember—every small step adds up.

Replies

Rayyan Jawed
    I also started my career as an SEO. More power to you bro!
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @rayyan_jawed1 Thanks, what are you doing now?
    Rayyan Jawed
    @hamza_afzal_butt i shifted the career to Growth Marketing, currently doing full time and freelancing in free time!
    Priyanka Saini
    I started my career as a photographer, and I still do it sometimes, but now I’m more focused on graphic design and cinematography. Photography taught me a lot about patience, as capturing the perfect moment with the right lighting was quite a challenge. I remember spending long hours waiting for the right shot, which really tested my patience. Carrying heavy cameras and lenses did take a toll on my shoulders, so I don’t take on as many photography projects as I used to. But I’m happy with where I am in my career now. Photography sparked my interest in design, showing me how to blend photography with graphic design using Photoshop. In simple terms, you could say photography is a bridge between my work in graphics and cinematography. :)
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @priyanka27 That's inspirirng transition, Priyanka. i would love to see your designs(work) lets connect: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hamz...