What was the most beneficial experience you've had so far with your startup?

Ekaterina Arbuzova
7 replies
What happened along your startup's journey that altered your life in a way you couldn't have experienced otherwise?

Replies

Jacopo Lai
Hey Ekaterina, nice thought! I guess my startup journey has allowed me to appreciate life in general. It has helped me to learn the process of overcoming bad days and appreciating the good ones. I am more grateful now. 😊
Ekaterina Arbuzova
@jacopo_lai I feel you there 😌 Building a startup is a rise-and-fall journey and can be extremely stressful sometimes. But it teaches to focus on the goals and enjoy even small victories along the way)
Joan Mateo Duarte πŸš€
Consistency and being happy on the road, are not the goal.
Hannah Dao
I have re-connected with my beloved country, Vietnam! I moved to Canada 5 years ago and I do not have a lot of Vietnamese friends here so I feel homesick and depressed sometimes. Luckily, I got connected to Petgotchi team! Feel so good to speak Vietnamese more (lol:) and gain more experience in Content Marketing, which is the field I am always into! In case you're curious, here is the link https://www.petgotchi.com. We're working on bringing everyone a unique virtual pet so that we can appreciate pet companionship and meet other pet lovers after work/study!
Ekaterina Arbuzova
@hannah_dao as an expat myself, I know how hard feeling homesick can hit. I moved to Vietnam from Russia 8 months ago and I’d love to meet fellow Vietnamese startuppy folks in Ho Chi Minh. Thank you for leaving a comment! Can’t wait to support Petgotchi in January ❀️