• Subscribe
  • What was the last book you read?

Dmitry Zakharov
    24 replies

Replies

Natalie Ermishina
    The Brain's Way of Healing: Remarkable Discoveries and Recoveries from the Frontiers of Neuroplasticity by Norman Doidge. Very engaging!
    It ends it us. A must read for everyone.
    Dexter Donnelly
    I started reading Frank kafka's Metamorphosis after hearing lot of appreciations
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I started reading "Surrounded by Idiots" and it was disappointing. As a fellow author of a Psychology book called The Psych Handbook, I think it wasn't that informational.
    My3 Murthy
    @vaibhavdwivedi Is that about the different types of colleagues you have at work? or something along those lines?
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    @my3_murthy Not about colleagues but something along those lines. The author classifies four archetypes of human beings they think of and gives you a ton of examples of them.
    My3 Murthy
    Currently reading "Never enough" by andrew wilkinson
    Luke Bryant
    Paradise Lost.
    Gurkaran Singh
    The last book I read was a real page-turner about algorithms - it was like diving into a labyrinth of logic and code, trying to find my way out without a debugger in sight! What about you? Read any tech-themed mysteries lately?
    Aldo Radesic
    Underlined with a Claw.
    Dev Donald
    I do not read much books.
    Deandre Akkuratov
    I recently enjoyed "The Little Prince" by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. Such a beautiful story with deep messages!
    Joseph Lucio
    The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins was a thrilling read that kept me hooked from start to finish.
    Emilio Chongbang
    Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling was the last book I read. Perfect for escaping into a magical world!
    Dmitrii Oreshko
    Contagious: Why Things Catch On. Nice intro into the viral Marketing
    Saniyyah Prima
    The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. It's such a good book!
    June Harris
    Currently reading Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman. It's fascinating how our minds work.
    Nik Shilov
    Generated fairy tale for my son, I hope it counts...
    Neel Patel
    Lean Startup. Only to find out it’s not at all relevant anymore! So started looking for more relevant stuff. Ended up discussing everything I learned on our podcast 🙂