What was the inspiration behind your product?

Gurudeep Shrotriya
11 replies

Replies

Thomas Boulesteix
I'm a big cartoon and collectible fan myself and Pletory is the perfect avatar platform for us people who cannot give up on those fun characters! I'll be launching Pletory on PH this week so keep your eyes out 👀
Gurudeep Shrotriya
@thomas_boulesteix Thats very interesting..turning your hobby into product..amazing..will definitely wait for the launch of Pletory..
Anees Iqbal
The inspiration behind what I'm working on was my friends' and own experiences and painpoints. We all wanted something where we could keep track of our stakeholders, investors and equity. Do a little bit of HR and also send monthly investor reports. Started working on https://coropera.com/ to resolve the painpoints. It doesn't address them all right now but getting there :)
Gurudeep Shrotriya
@anees_iqbal That's a great initiative..gone through CorOpera..looks wonderful..its will actually help in share management which could be complicated for start ups at early stage..Also security and ledger compliance are good features..
Hossein Yazdi
Simply the need! 🙂 As someone who had created multiple products, every time choosing my product's name was a huge hassle and time-consuming task for me. After spending days using various business and domain name generators and struggling to find a name myself, in the end, I was like... "hmm, this isn't the one, but it's okay, I need to choose something!" So I felt that there needs to be a BNG that can generate business names that are actually useful and brandable. Thus, I came up with Branitions Business Name Generator (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)!
Gurudeep Shrotriya
@hosseinyazdi Very true.. Choosing a suitable and relevant product name is very time consuming..BNG by Branition looks pretty good..would definitely try it..
Hossein Yazdi
Thanks for your feedback @gurudeep_shrotriya Glad to see you trying!! I hope you'll find it helpful along the way!
Matthias Strafinger
We saw that many people had problems with the generation of Landing Pages (or don't do it at all). That's why we are creating Permar Ai - where you can generate Landing Pages with a simple prompt. :)
Gurudeep Shrotriya
@matthias_strafinger Actually..yes..generation of landing page has been problematic to a lot of people..you are really solving a very good problem..looking to try Permar Ai eagerly..