What was the aha moment that made you want to create your product?

Begi Ismailova
26 replies
Share your story with us and let's celebrate the power of innovation!

Replies

Cory Sanchez
@begi_ismailova At the heart of our AI-powered platform is the belief that everyone has a unique story to tell. storly.ai was born from a loss. My father Michael dreamed of retiring and writing detective novels. Sadly, he never had the chance. He contracted cancer at the age of 50 and after a 2 year battle, he passed away. I’ve always asked myself the question, what kind of stories would he have written? I felt a deep sense of loss that the world would never read his stories. From this, the idea for "Stories That Live Forever" was sparked. We teamed up with the most brilliant minds to develop storly.ai. A proprietary technology to beautifully craft engaging stories. For you to leave a lasting legacy. Launching tomorrow!
Daniel Shinall
The product I'm about to launch was one that I originally thought of the idea, wrote it down, and put it on the back burner... I thought it was cool, but was going to be a ton of work, and decided I wanted to work on something I could build a 1st version of more quickly. Then I heard about bubble! I started to play around with it...my first time diving into any NoCode app (other than old WYSIWYG website-builders). I ended up building out the main functionality of that old idea in just a weekend, and I haven't looked back. I can't believe how quickly I've been able to build in bubble, and I can't recommend it enough.
Begi Ismailova
@danielshinall Wow that's amazing! What was the exact moment when you realized Bubble was the perfect tool for bringing your idea to life? Share your insights with us!
Daniel Shinall
@begi_ismailova I think it was when I first started adding functionality with APIs. It took just a little time to learn how to do that in Bubble, but once I successfully made my first API call, it was easy to add more. ChatGPT was one of the first things I connected and started playing around with in my development build, and after putting it to work a little I felt like I could build anything. And I've found lots of videos to help me learn anything I haven't been able to figure out myself. It's so much fun to be able to build things quickly!
Wendy Olson
The 'aha' moment for me was when I was struggling to find an efficient solution for a common problem in our everyday life, and realized that if I could develop a product to tackle this, it would not only simplify my life but potentially benefit millions around the globe.
Begi Ismailova
@porsha_wendy That's an incredible 'aha' moment! Realizing that your product could simplify your life and help millions of people is truly inspiring. We'd love to hear more about the specific problem you encountered and how your product aims to solve it. Share the details with us and let's keep the inspiration flowing!
Lucas almeida
@porsha_wendy Thats a very good way to start a product, usually works for many people with the same problem.
The 'aha' moment for us was when our cofounder Wildan struggled a lot with finding his files and other important notes. He tried to fix it by creating bots, that automatically forward any files or information he wants to his telegram saved-messages. This is how Klu was born! Klu is a internal search engine that allows users to integrate their existing tools such as Slack, Google Drive, Figma so they can search and organize their digital information in one place. 😊
Zoe Stetsenko
For many years I suffered from the fact that, as a QA, I spent half of my sprints compiling checklists and all sorts of test cases:) and I always had little time left for the testing itself. all routine activities seemed atavistic to me... and when I first encountered AI and found out that it could be trained, I had a plan to reformat testing processes, so now I spend a few minutes on what I used to spend hours on. I look forward to launching the beta product and making life easier for my colleagues around the world.
Carl Peterson
The aha moment that inspired me to create my product was realizing the tremendous potential to improve people's lives by harnessing the power of artificial intelligence.
Diane Scott
It was a serendipitous combination of personal experience and market demand that sparked my desire to create a product that could solve a pressing problem and bring joy to users worldwide.
Nuno Reis
When my cofounder told me about all the problems he struggled with in their growth processes in previous jobs. That made us join forces that exact morning and start our company.
Igor Lysenko
Hello, I ran into a problem at work and not one analogue helped me as much as I needed. And I decided to create a product myself and use it myself. I want to show it to others so that they also use it because it was done with soul. Personally, he is helping me a lot to this day.
Begi Ismailova
@ixord wow, can you share the name of your product?
Hassan Munj
studying similar models that are already in the market. understanding the true potential and realising how our current business complement the new idea.