• Subscribe
  • What was something you learned from your 'worst' client?

Melissa Figaredo
    7 replies
    I think for a lot of us, having a 'bad' client is inevitable. However I've actually found the most growth from them. Whether it be inspiring a new work flow or setting up pre-emptive tools when the energy begins to shift. I also think we can learn from each other, so tell me! Whats something you've learned from a 'bad' client?

Replies

Sara King
    The value of transparent communication was made evident to me by working with a "worst" client. Early expectation setting, ongoing expectation updating, and proactive scope management.
    Susan Jones
    From my worst client, I learned the invaluable lesson of setting clear expectations and maintaining open communication channels from the onset, which in turn helped improve my client management strategies and foster healthier professional relationships moving forward.
    Melissa Figaredo
    @susanjones61sj Very true. Clear expectations I believe are key to satisfying clients. Letting people know what your roll is and what it is not, creates a healthy relationship.
    Kuba Gaj
    I realized that we should be more careful with giving any deadlines, and when you decide to change your horses midstream, just inform people about it, and clarify what did you decide do to so.
    Melissa Figaredo
    @qbagaj I really agree with this. As much as one might love a good deadline to keep things on track, they should be looked at flexibly (when they can be) as many times it is just an attempt to improve the end result.
    Cyril Gupta
    CloudFunnels AI
    CloudFunnels AI
    Learned to love my good ones.
    Eunju Park
    I feel like I've learned to control my emotions better and focus on finding solutions rather than getting stuck in problematic situations! If I approach things emotionally, I won't gain any insights, and it'll just come to an end.. It's been a great discussion! Thank you : )