What type of work would you do if there were no online space?

Let's move for a moment to a time when there was no internet or computers. What would your profession be? πŸ˜€

Replies

Toni
Organize Concert tours again 😁
Business Marketing with Nika
We had a discussion with a friend and considering my background, I would do either accountancy or something with sport. But we also thought it was manual work and somehow came up with construction workers. :D
Nsikan Dickson
I will do my Contin creator, and I will also do my affiliate marketing because that is the simple way to make money online
Jose RodrΓ­guez
Maybe a trainer :D
Nsikan Dickson
Yes, I will be excited as long as I have and sell on my marketing I will be excited so, are you ready to help me for me to get my first sale?
Nsikan Dickson
What product do you need?
Nsikan Dickson
I have the most powerful and exciting product that change our life
AndrΓ© J
Launching soon!
A SciFi writer. Writing books about the future, where we have AI, internet and computers 😏
Alexandre Contador
Opening a Portuguese restaurant with a room for private events, wine tasting, and a fusion of Portuguese and Spanish cuisine.
Dan O'Malley
I like to think I'd be a writer pounding the keys of a a typewriter in a candlelit room.
@dan_o_malley That sounds quite idyllic. πŸ™‚ I imagine some style of the room like in the Hercule Poirot series. 😁
Sarnava Konar
I would do organic farming wherein I would produce fresh farm products without using any artificial fertilizers so that our world would get fresh and harmless food to eat. I would also try becoming a trek leader in the off season so that I can take people to explore some of the pristine and beautiful treks existing in this mother nature.
@sarnava That is quite hard. I mean... to grow something. Mainly it depends on many conditions. πŸ™ˆ Gardening is not easy as seems to be.
Sarnava Konar
@busmark_w_nika Obviously gardening/farming ain't easy at all and that is what motivates me. My forefathers were farmers and the thought that I could be a reason for someone's good health surely will edge me to give my best in that!
Marios @dessign
I would do painting
@dessignnet if you are a graphic designer or something related now, it makes sense :) Actually I also like drawing and have very close to art. :)
Salar Davari
Teaching I guess. That's what I started with!
What did you teach? Are you a teacher formally? @salar__davari
Salar Davari
@busmark_w_nika I used to teach math as a private teacher but I'm not a certified teacher. You know, I did it for two years when I was doing my maters degree.
@salar__davari you need to have logical thinking :D I somehow lost in Math somewhere during my High school :D lol
Shadman Nazim
Even without the web, I would be an ENTREPRENEUR, creating new ways to bring people together. πŸƒBesides, I will try art; I am an artist by heart. πŸŽ¨πŸ’– Truly speaking, Nika, following my passion for connecting people and breaking barriers is the force that keeps me going. I call it P4P (passion for profession)!
Yernar Akim
Launching soon!
Probably academia or a butcher
@yernar_a what would you like to do in Academia? I am not so sure if it means the same thing as I looked up in the dictionary because some words is Slovak indicates a little bit different meaning :D
@yernar_a That sounds good. Love history. Which era from the history is your fave? :)
Yernar Akim
Launching soon!
@busmark_w_nika there are many :) probably 19th century leading to 2nd world war with all the changes in world order.
I would be building cars!
@busmark_w_nika My career started as a mechanical engineer. Loved working with the machines. Built an ATV with a team in college. Took a turn towards marketing quite early on, and now bending towards experience design. So, if not internet, it would be cars, or some kind of machines.
Ibileke Samuel
I would most likely be a carpenter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ cause I really love to build stuffs So yeah
@theonlyleke That makes sense. I think that most of people who build something in online would build something also in offline :D
Jerryton
Launching soon!
I will become an Athletics coach, then
Konrad S.
A physicist or mathematician (that's what I studied before computer science), or an engineer maybe like my father.
@konrad_sx Wow, you are so versatile β€“ philosophy, Math, Physician, is there anything you do not know? :) I admire your skillset :-)
Konrad S.
@busmark_w_nika I think there's actually just one thing I'm really good at, that's analytical thinking. That's why I can do those things. And there are many things I'm not good at, like communication, languages, team sports.
@konrad_sx I wish to have more analytical thinking. I mean... to know connect all of those dots. πŸ˜… Because sometimes I think in limits. πŸ™ˆ
Artem Bukharin
Serf teacher. Sound good?
@abukharin Not only good but also cool! :) Do you surf often? I think it is quite popular on Cape Verde and Australia.