• Subscribe
  • What type of content are you posting on social media during weekends?

Sophiko Jeiranashvili
    8 replies

Replies

Nirnimes
    I don't post content.
    Sophiko Jeiranashvili
    @nirnimes Is it because the weekend is considered the worst day to post for your company?
    Jagtar Singh
    My content preferences revolve around Product Led growth strategies, varying depending on the niche
    Diane White
    I am posting a mix of personal insights and professional updates, with a focus on engaging content like behind-the-scenes pictures, inspirational quotes, book reviews, casual yet educational videos related to my work or hobbies, and occasional interactive posts like quizzes or Q&As to foster a sense of community among my followers.
    Sophiko Jeiranashvili
    @dianewhite_99 Do you get the same traffic as on weekdays?
    Rahul Luthra
    Focussing on 3 pillars at the moment 1. Educate: Posting about UI/UX tips and "how tos" 2. Inspire: Content around my personal and client work 3. Offer: Showcasing my services as offers (this is how you find leads) here's my Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/rahuld... I also want to introduce another pillar "connect" where I post a bit about my personal journey but haven't really found the confidence yet. Weekends are usually a bit slow for me so I repost some of my old content and ask questions.
    Sophiko Jeiranashvili
    @rahul_luthra Do you get the same traffic as on weekdays?
    Anna Kasumova
    Some personal things