• Subscribe
  • What tools do you use to streamline your workflow?

Moiz Farooq
    5 replies
    I'm always looking for ways to optimize my workflow and make the most of my time. I currently use a combination of tools such as Notion, Evernote, Slack, Zoom, and Calendar. I'm interested to hear what types of tools everyone else is using.

Replies

Daniel Do
    It depends on the role you're having. As a PM, I'm using Notion, Productboard, Maze, Figma, Intercom, and Miro. A great tool for team calls is Around.
    Lisa L
    Recommend ONES!
    Dang Khanh @ WriterZen
    For writing content, and doing SEO content - I recommend WriterZen
    Muhammad Jawwad Ismail
    I use a magic wand to cast a spell that makes all of my tasks disappear. It's not exactly practical, but it's definitely effective! JK! :p I use GitHub to manage all of my code and collaborate with other developers. The GitHub Project feature helps me keep track of tasks and stay organized. Zoom is my go-to tool for remote meetings and collaboration. It allows me to stay connected with my team and get things done, no matter where we are. I'm a big fan of using notes to stay organized and keep track of my tasks. I use a combination of physical notebooks and digital note-taking apps to make sure I never forget anything important. GitHub is a critical part of my workflow, and I use it for everything from code management to project planning. The GitHub Project feature helps me stay on top of tasks and make sure I don't miss any deadlines. I use Zoom for all of my remote meetings, and it's been a lifesaver for staying connected and productive. I also use notes to keep track of my tasks and ideas, and I find that this helps me stay focused and organized.