What tools do you use to grow on Twitter?

Satyanarayan Prashar
21 replies

Replies

Matteo Tiscia
If you’re talking about tools specifically, I use Typefully for tweet scheduling, and Blackmagic for analytics! Although you don’t really need these. By far the most effective way to grow is just being consistent. Showing up everyday, posting 1-2 times a day and engaging with others in your niche as much as possible ⚡️
Jordy van bennekom
Hey! - watched this video by David Perell and Matthew Kobach on how to use Twitter and build an audience and test (synthesized) ideas. You can find my notes here so you don’t have to watch the entire thing: https://jordyvanbennekom.notion....
Jordy van bennekom
@satyanarayan_prashar No worries :) Doing a 30-Day Tweet challenge next month - want to join?
Satyanarayan Prashar
@tjordy sorry mate not rn!! I'm planning to get active there after while. before that I want have a set of content pre planned to be shared just to be consistent
Mila Dymnikova
@tjordy thanks for the notes 🙏 whats the challenge you’re doing? Is it simply posting for 30 days?
Growth depends on content quality and strategy.
Eden
No tools just a lot of time on the Twitter app lol
Felix
Not nescessarily to grow, but to manage it better and have good conent ideas: Tweethunter! It might cost you some money, but it also takes off a lot of time during the day, and you could rather focus on product creation and outreach! Which tools do you use?
Satyanarayan Prashar
@felix_digistash will look into it. right now am just discovering and planning things before I take my 100th attempt to start and be consistent
Felix
@satyanarayan_prashar To be fair, consistently showing up is the hardest part! My tip: Force yourself into it for the first 2 weeks. After it, Twitter will become your new favorite hobby!
Michael Cho
For folks recommending posting consistently (👋 @entreeden , @yssaflynn , @felix_digistash , @mattmt ) - are/were you posting even when you had very few followers? I think that's the biggest problem for growing - initially there's a sense of just talking to myself 😬
Felix
@michael_cho1 Well in the beginning 2-3 Tweets per day are alright. keep in mind, when people come to your profile they want to see: - what you post - how active you are - how your profile looks While I agree that commenting and engaging (30-100 comments per day) is more important, you should also post your own Tweets (even if you talk to yourself in the beginning 😅)
Matteo Tiscia
@michael_cho1 agree with Felix, you should definitely post your own tweets even at the start (with little followers). But even more important is engaging with as many people as you can
Zhook
Thank you! much needed now 👍