• Subscribe
  • What tools do you use to collect, organise and evaluate your customer feedback?

Federico Zuluaga Knorr
    16 replies
    We have looked around a bit and so far usersnap is my favourite. Does anyone have experience with it or does anyone know better tools?

Replies

Advin Jadis
    I find using Pollfish for quick feedback collection and Notion for detailed organization and analysis very effective.
    Andreas Sohns
    I rely on Typeform and Trello for collecting and organizing feedback and I use SurveyMoney and Excel to evaluate and analyze the feedback.
    Iris Matt
    I’ve had a good experience with SurveyMonkey for gathering customer feedback and using Asana to organize and evaluate the responses.
    Federico Zuluaga Knorr
    @iris_matt do the results from survey monkey go directly into asana or does this have to be done manually?
    john milton
    I’ve found that using Intercom for real-time feedback and Slack for team discussions about feedback works really well for our team.
    Federico Zuluaga Knorr
    @john_milton8 the demos of Intercom look great. ATM we also use slack channels to discuss but i just think the more feedback you get, the harder it is to keep the whole thing organised on slack - how do you deal with that?
    Jordan bulk
    I like using Google Forms for quick feedback collection and Airtable to organize and analyze the data.
    Federico Zuluaga Knorr
    @jordan_bulk nice, we used google forms to get some feedback when we had our first testers on our platform :D
    jusiy Waller
    I’ve tried using Pendo for in-app feedback and Jira for managing feedback and turning it into actionable items.
    Federico Zuluaga Knorr
    @jusiy_waller thanks! pendo has no pricing on their website 🧐 do you know what the price range is?
    Keira Stump
    I use Feedback Hub for gathering user insights and Confluence to document and share feedback with the team.
    Kathe Jordan
    I’ve found Hotjar useful for collecting qualitative feedback and Monday.com for tracking and evaluating feedback.
    Kimberly West
    I use SurveySparrow for interactive surveys and ClickUp for organizing and evaluating feedback.
    Victor Crum
    I’ve been using GetFeedback for surveys and Wrike for managing and evaluating the feedback we receive.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Ah, navigating through feedback tools is like choosing between different flavors of ice cream - each one has its own appeal! Usersnap does have its charm, but exploring a variety can be as thrilling as testing new code. Have you dived into other feedback tools for a taste of what they offer?