• Subscribe
  • What to do when stuck between pursuing 2 startup ideas

Matt
    6 replies
    Hey everyone! Need some feedback on 2 ideas I have and some general advice on what to do when stuck between 2 ideas #Idea 1: Tag based, shareable bookmarking web/mobile app, also has a reminder feature so that you won't lose forgotten bookmarks again. Thinking of starting with a niche like foodies and maybe expanding, but main problem I want to solve is a more organized central app to save, sort and share everything easily. Issue with this is it seems to be quite a crowded space, a lot of players and other people I see also building something similar #Idea 2: Everytime before I decide which unit to take, I always scour the internet and reddit to find honest reviews by students, because I find reviews by students on how the unit is ran and the content is the best way to validate a unit, helps me get a head start or decide if I want to take the unit or not. Official university unit surveys are private as well so I can't use that. Therefore, I am thinking of building a central platform that allows students to give reviews for other students to see, be it warning about some issues about the unit, or highlighting the strengths etc I would love to hear feedback on these ideas and which one to pursue or how to decide which one to pursue as I'm so conflicted, thank you so much for your time I really appreciate it!

Replies

Mei
    Validate your idea through understanding which one would people be most interested in.
    Alec Nguyen
    validate your idea with more potential users. then it's also gut feeling, which one you would be more passionate about down the line when it gets hard. would you consider following our launch of Afforai? We made a new AI framework to improve output on these AI chatbots train on your documents, websites, etc.
    Amanda Johnson
    Dilemma, right? I'd say validate, validate, validate.
    Boris N
    If you're looking for a reliable way to validate your idea, you might want to explore AI tools such as Checkmyidea-ia and Validatorai. These tools use advanced algorithms to analyze market data, customer behavior, and competitive landscape. By leveraging their capabilities, you can make data-driven decisions and refine your idea to increase its potential for success.