• Subscribe
  • What technologies are needed to develop a truly useful life assistant AI?

Chris Lindner
    4 replies
    Due to my ongoing reluctance to spend time organizing trivial matters, I came up with the idea of developing a voice AI assistant to help me record and search for things I'm too lazy to document. As my team and I worked on it, we realized that the ultimate goal of this development direction seems to be a super-intelligent AI life assistant. What other technologies, aside from ChatGPT, would be needed to truly realize this product? Our product is about to launch, if anyone is interested in this idea, we would be delighted to hear your thoughts on it: https://www.producthunt.com/products/echo-ai-chat-with-memories

Replies

Louis Garnier
    API from Chat GPT 👌
    Liam West
    Developing a truly useful life assistant AI requires a combination of machine learning algorithms (such as deep learning and reinforcement learning), natural language processing (NLP) for understanding and generating human-like responses, big data analytics to handle large amounts of information, and cloud computing infrastructure for scalable processing, along with integration of APIs for third-party services like calendars, email, and smart home devices.
    Chris Lindner
    @liam_west4 I'm considering where NLP can assist or substitute for GPT. Currently, the results of my testing show that GPT has difficulty comprehending time, making it challenging to accurately handle certain scheduling-related functions.