What tech gadget you couldn't live without?

Irmak Besimoğlu
16 replies
I can't live without a cell phone...

Replies

Stephanie Hubbard
My iPad! I love to draw, whether for my business or as a stress reliever. Can't live without it :)
Phone or laptop. It gives us a level of freedom se we are not bound by location, but at the same time we are trapped and connected all the time.
Carol Moh
100% my phone…Sadly 😂
Phil Meyer
My collection of >10 year-old apple laptops. All still bright, cheery, and running fast and flawlessly with various linux OS's on each of them.
Felya Bilgen
can't imagine to live in a world without my toaster and coffee machine :)))
Owen Keller
I can't live without my phone and its charger.
Isha Varma
Phone plus my headphones! 😇
Jules Essen
Let's see: How about my coffee machine, does that count? It has been working over hours since we started working on our current product:)
Kurtis Arias
Hi Irmak! I can't live without my Phone.
Oleg Naumenko
Well, it depends. Live comfortably in a city leading my present lifestyle — well, I need my laptop, phone, and headphones On the other hand, I've been more than once staying for several days in places with no network coverage, and it was okay. So, technically, there are no such gadgets
ISTIAK AHMAD
Totally feel you on that one! 📱 It's like the modern-day Swiss Army knife, right? From communication wizardry to endless entertainment, it's the ultimate sidekick in the tech world. What's your must-have app on that trusty cell phone?
Daniel Zaitzow
AirPod Pros - Really helpful for constantly being on calls when both me and my wife work from home haha.
Labib Irfan Chowdhury
Probably it's my laptop. I can get rid of my phone but my life is inside this laptop :3
Nicolò Marchesi
Smartphone? Nah. Tablet? No, same as the phone but bigger. Wearables and stuff? Nope, I lost my smartwatch the moment I took it off. It's my Steam Deck :D