What solution do you use to send product notifications?

Pierre-Yves Dubreucq
10 replies
Do you use one provider per channel (email, sms, push, etc...) Or do you have one provider for all channels combined?

Replies

Coral Lauren
In our case, we just use email. For emails, in the past I used Mailgun because they have a very generous free tier, but ultimately I switched to AWS SES.
Abdellah
For marketing emails, we use hubspot or mailchimp. For transactional emails you can use SES AWS. I haven't used an SMS provider yet.
Daniel Engelke
We are a big fan of loops.so for sending transaction and newsletter emails, emails look great, has a great editor and lots of configuration logic. Before that we used SES with semplates.io for transaction emails which was very cost affordable but not quite as flexible.
Niklas Mengele
We use as well AWS SES for sending emails. SMS or Push is not used by our app. But here I would recommend AWS SNS or AWS Pinpoint
Pierre-Yves Dubreucq
@niklas_mengele thanks. You use AWS SES because your product is on AWS ?
Niklas Mengele
@pydubreucq yes but we don't use it for that reason. We searched for a good solution but we didn't found nothing better. Furher more the integration was very easy. So our decision was to use AWS SES
Pierre-Yves Dubreucq
@niklas_mengele thanks for your feedback! It’s precious for me (I launched a notification platform - Sweego.io)