What software do you use to share documents with your team?

Marco Elizalde
15 replies

Replies

Yannick
Slack or Dropbox.
Marco Elizalde
@mho22 That's interesting. Do you have problems searching for a specific document on Dropbox?
Janak Patel
Slack for all kind of communication
Marco Elizalde
@janak_patel56 Slack is a great tool. I doubt this; does everyone always know where the information is?
Janak Patel
@marcoet I also use One Drive and Confluence. Combo of three makes information flowing smooth less
Julia Engelsmann
We use Google Drive and Slack :)
Marco Elizalde
@julia_engelsmann Has Google Drive worked well for you? What do you think is missing to organize your information well?
Marvin Mändle
Google Workspace & Slack
Marco Elizalde
@marvin_maendle Thanks for sharing. Do you think Google Workspace is missing something?
Marco Elizalde
@aravindc1691 Thanks for sharing. Why don't you have everything in Notion? What do you think is missing?
thereliableguy
@marcoet There are some documents that we create by collaborating with external parties. It is easier to do with google docs!
Marco Elizalde
@aravindc1691 That's a great point, thanks for sharing.
Gurkaran Singh
Hey there Gurkaran Singh! It sounds like you've got quite the tech-savvy background. When it comes to sharing documents with your team, have you checked out Notion? It's a versatile tool that allows for seamless collaboration and organization. Plus, its interface is as sleek as your favorite gadget. Give it a try and let me know what you think! Happy sharing!
Elizabeth Gorgon
The use of fax as a means of communication is still practiced by many companies. But this will not cause you any difficulties, even if the company does not have a fax machine. After all, everything can be done online, and here you can download PDF fax cover sheet for this purpose