• Subscribe
  • What skills and industries will dominate the job market in the next decade?

Sajin S
    11 replies
    How can we prepare for a future of automation, remote work, and the gig economy? The workforce is undergoing a rapid transformation. Let's discuss emerging job roles, essential skills, and strategies to stay ahead of the curve. Share your insights on how to navigate the changing landscape of work, including the rise of remote work and the gig economy.

Replies

Goktug Can Simay
    Finance, of course. We, as the CryptOn Forecast family, do day trading. We all are tired of following the data and "They" are manipulating the market by informing the market. If you don't want to keep ridiculous coins on the spot for months, grow your total balance by day trading according to CryptOn's daily price predictions. You no longer need to spend hours analyzing charts. Click on the coins you want to trade and find out their future price. You can check our success rate now for free. cryptonforecast.com - Cryptocurrencies Price Prediction Algorithm
    Sajin S
    @simaygoktug While finance undoubtedly remains a critical field, focusing solely on day trading within a rapidly evolving market like cryptocurrency seems quite risky. While short-term gains can be enticing, long-term financial stability often requires a broader skill set and a diversified investment strategy.
    Janu Lingeswaran
    Being social! Understanding humans.
    Sajin S
    @janu That's an interesting perspective! I completely agree that social skills and human understanding will be paramount in the future job market. As technology continues to advance, our ability to connect, empathize, and collaborate with others will become even more valuable. Could you elaborate on specific roles or industries where you see these skills being particularly in demand? Or perhaps discuss how these skills can complement technical or specialized knowledge?
    Susan R. Pruitt
    Healthcare will dominate due to an aging population and advances in medical technology.
    Sajin S
    @susan_r_pruitt Interesting! With an aging population and rapid medical advancements, healthcare definitely seems like a growing field. What specific healthcare roles or technologies do you think will be most in-demand?
    Smit Dholakiya
    @susan_r_pruitt I agree, and mental health segment will be big part of overall Healthcare
    Tim Liao
    I believe two types of skills will dominate: Soft Skills: Understanding the rules of the world, trends, and human nature, and being able to identify paths that predict future developments. Hard Skills: Automation, which involves turning the patterns, methodologies, and models derived from soft skills into programmable tasks that AI can perform repetitively and disseminate.
    Sajin S
    @timliao I completely agree. It's becoming increasingly clear that the future belongs to those who can master both the art and science of problem-solving. On one hand, we need people who can intuitively grasp the complexities of human behavior, societal trends, and the broader world around us. They're the ones who can spot the next big thing. On the other side, we need the technical wizards who can transform those insights into practical, automated solutions. It's a perfect blend of creativity and execution. In a way, it's like having a visionary artist paired with a skilled engineer.
    Tim Liao
    @sajin_s appreciate the POV sharing. really good talk it is. I'm glad nice to see you.
    Sajin S
    Same here @timliao appreciate your inputs.