What skill did you think was unnecessary but now practice regularly?

Chandula Perera
6 replies
For me, it is reading. I neglected reading books for as long as I can remember. I started reading because of Pewdiepie (no joke, he did a series called book review) and now I read almost every day and I wish I started sooner.

Replies

Baron Swartz
I used to think meditation was unnecessary, but now I practice it regularly for stress relief and focus.
Chandula Perera
@baron_swartz Meditation is something I should get back into, it's been super hard to do it consistently. Any tips?
Baron Swartz
@chandula I totally get that! Consistency can be tough. Try starting with just 5 minutes a day and gradually increase the time. Using guided meditation apps can also help you stay on track. Good luck!
Elaine Lu
Learning to code seemed unnecessary at first, but now I practice it daily and it's been a game-changer for my career. It’s amazing how much it has empowered me to solve problems and create new things.
Chandula Perera
@elaineluyi I tried to learn, but I was not consistent. What do you use to learn?
Paulina Hryniewicz
Cooking and running πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈ Makes me feel better about myself after staring at a screen for 10 hours a day haha