What's your reason #1 to launch on ProductHunt?

Eugenia Bud
23 replies

Replies

Prerna Jairath
Product Hunt is a great place to get feedback from. This is one reason I would launch my app on product hunt.
Ray luan
Get the beta customers first then iterate later
Nick Anisimov
Get feedback from the community, get customers, and also get feedback from them.
Matthew
@nickanisimov what other channels are you planning to use to get your first cold customers?
Valeriia Dziubenko
To define whether our work wasn't just a waste of time :D For sure, to find our audience and the place in the niche, to get some reviews.
Maria Noemi Hernandez
From my perspective as marketing manager, it's a great platform for collecting feedback and boosting our brand awareness
Daniel S
It is helpful being in a community that shares the same goals like a successful launch because it would help nurture a product via feed backs :D
Brian Hurst
We're planning to launch our web-dev specific project management system on here soon, and our goal is to primarily garner beta testers. User feedback is honestly the most vital thing for us right now.
Olena Bomko
Receive feedback, meet new people, understand how PH works, get clients/customers.
Johny burg
to get feedback from founders
Igor Lysenko
For people to visit the product and try it.
Get feedback from users and the community.
Daniel Zaitzow
Visibility primarily - hopefully there are some end users in the midst but we look at it as a marketing / awareness engine.
Dora
There is a wide range of people who can give you an appropriate feedback here. So the app can become better to satisfy more customers needs
Govind Mohan
The community here seems to really know the qualities of a good product!
Pablo Bonilla
Definitely connections, community feedback & visibility. I believe in a well prepared launch on Product Hunt to maximize all of these points. The result of the launch will not validate if your idea will work or not, in most cases it's long term; but definitely a way to get valuable potential-customer feedback!
Rohan Pathak
A lot of people in the comment section are talking about validating their product and ruling out the beta version of their product so they can improve upon it but I think the #1 thing On launching in product handles the support and community that you're getting! i've been on a lot of community and forums but product hunt has such a tight knit community and so many people are supporting other creators selflessly! this is the reason to launch on product hunt!
Zhimin Teoh
Get beta users and their feedback.