• Subscribe
  • What's your pricing strategy?

Christopher Nguyen
    17 replies
    Hey Makers, I often change my products' pricing just to find their optimal prices. I wonder if anyone else does this? And do you have any tips on getting the best one the fastest way? πŸ’‘ Little insight from myself: High-price bundles were selling better last year. And this year, after months of not good revenue, I'm experimenting with lower pricing.

Replies

Jeremy Baker
    Yo! Pricing policy, huh? Finding the ideal balance between profit and client pleasure is crucial.
    Christopher Nguyen
    @jeremybaker_11 any tips on finding that?
    Himanshu
    UpVPN
    UpVPN
    Launching soon!
    I have ice-cream pricing strategy. Customer purchases ice cream, brings it home, enjoys it, when out of ice-cream goes back to store and purchase more! In my case the product is Serverless VPN - but purchase experience is similar to grocery store visit, without a recurring subscription.
    Christopher Nguyen
    @gigapotential Ha! Interesting, thought it'd only apply for necessities
    Matthew Moore
    our pricing strategy involves a freemium model with value-based pricing for premium features, designed to attract a broad user base initially and gradually convert them into paying customers, based on the perceived value and usefulness of our advanced features.
    Christopher Nguyen
    @matt_moore62 Yeh, that's the smart one. Give people a bit of good taste, they will come back and buy more
    Cyril Gupta
    CloudFunnels AI
    CloudFunnels AI
    Make it the most affordable solution.
    Christopher Nguyen
    @cyriljeet but what if it's affordable to your customers and not sustainable for you and your team?
    Cyril Gupta
    CloudFunnels AI
    CloudFunnels AI
    @semigrownkid Of course I never price my products so low that I can't earn a profit. Profit comes first... but I need volumes where I am
    Aden Will
    It should be free for a month to let users experience its value. Once it becomes a need for them, then we can start marketing it.
    Christopher Nguyen
    @aden_will that doesn't help on finding the good price
    Anthony Adams
    Give free trials to all and take the feedback
    Christopher Nguyen
    @anthony_adams2 well customers will always say cheaper πŸ˜‚
    Kunal Mehta
    Thanks for your interest in ProApp! πŸš€ We believe in making quality education accessible to as many people as possible, so our pricing strategy is designed to be affordable and flexible. We offer various subscription plans that cater to different learning needs, ensuring that you get the most value out of ProApp. You can find all the details on our website. Feel free to check it out! πŸ˜‰ (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)