What's your pricing strategy?

Frank Sondors
9 replies
We've decided to charge our clients for consumption of the software in the form of credits rather than paying per seat.

Replies

edward
For the most up-to-date and accurate information on pricing for OpenAI's services, including those based on the GPT-3.5 architecture like me, I recommend visiting the OpenAI website or contacting OpenAI directly. Their pricing can change over time, and they often introduce new pricing plans https://thegoldlive.com/gold-pri... and options to meet the needs of their users.
Viscanzo Smith
Personally i observe client 1st through conservation and read his mind which he/she want to achieved what's the past experience so i can analysis mine one. If he pay well past too he will pay you too. Recently win project of Titanic model website on almost 5 bids all are SEO experts but i win through my communication skill.
Ula Thefoo
Operational costs + acquisition costs + margin as a base line
Neel Patel
Based on Perceived value of the product. Look at the market and product landscape and decide based on that. @franksondors Also, how are things going post launch? Would be great if you could talk about post launch life :) @franksondors
Karen J. Conley
Our pricing strategy is designed to offer flexible options to meet various customer needs. We employ a value-based approach, ensuring that our prices align with the perceived benefits of our products or services. We regularly assess market dynamics and competition to remain competitive and deliver fair value to our customers, promoting long-term relationships and customer satisfaction.
Silvi Bell
Our pricing strategy is designed to be competitive while providing value to our customers. We consider factors like market research, production costs, and customer willingness to pay. We aim to strike a balance between affordability and profitability, ensuring our products or services remain attractive in the marketplace while sustaining our business growth.