• Subscribe
  • What's your pet's name, and what's their favourite thing to do?

Nifal Adam
    22 replies
    My German Shepherd, Tyson (you know, like that knockout Mike Tyson, lol😂), is a pro at hiding his toys and then pretending he's lost them. He also loves our daily walks. What about your pet? Do they have any favourite activities?

Replies

Emma Rac
    My golden retriever, Bella, loves playing fetch more than anything. She could chase that ball all day long if I let her
    Natalia Demianenko
    My cat’s name is Naomi. She loves to take over my workspace as soon as I get up from the desk 😃
    Nifal Adam
    @n_demia Aww, Naomi sounds like a really sweet cat! It’s nice to have a furry friend around while you work😻
    Kathe Jordan
    I don't have a pet right now. I adore cats, yet my mother won't let me have any since she is allergic to their feathers.
    Nifal Adam
    @kathe_jordan ahh!!, That’s too bad about your mom’s allergies. Maybe you could try volunteering at a local animal shelter to spend time with cats without having one at home🙂
    Casiana Rajas
    Max, my Golden Retriever, lives for playing fetch. He also loves sneaking snacks from the kitchen. What about your pet?
    Nifal Adam
    @casiana_rajas Max is definitely a character! Golden Retrievers are known for their love of food and fetch.
    katheleen Chips
    My rabbit, Oliver, adores hopping around the yard and munching on fresh veggies.
    Uthappa Robb
    My dog’s name is Max, and he loves playing fetch at the park.
    Teekaram Yogi
    I have a cat named Luna who enjoys lounging in sunbeams and chasing laser pointers.
    Oke feranmi Glory
    Luna, my mischievous cat, is obsessed with climbing on every surface possible. Her favorite thing is batting around her crinkle ball.
    Nifal Adam
    @oke_feranmi_glory Luna sounds like a real adventure-seeker! It's always fun to watch cats explore their surroundings🙂
    Hassan
    My beagle spot, is all about sniffing out new scents during our walks. He has a nose for adventure. 🌳
    James Smith
    My doggie's name is Humhum. His favorite thing is playing with other puppies
    Lachlan Bryce Shepherd
    Aww my little Yorkie is named Daisy and her favorite thing is chasing squirrels in the backyard! She never catches them but has so much fun trying 😂🐶