• Subscribe
  • What's your Monday Motivation?

Aditya Chavan
    20 replies
    For me I look at new PH launches from the last week and try to feed of the brilliance and energy that PH makers are putting it out there.

Replies

thina samin
    New week, new goals, new opportunities.
    Darya Skorokhod
    I like to start Mondays with diving into analytics to check out new user sign-ups or subscriptions, and to read through fresh, positive product reviews. This practice really gets me going as I find immense motivation in how Manganum positively impacts people 😊
    Aditya Chavan
    @darya_skd I can resonate with that. I'm going to add reading fresh positive reviews to my Monday list. thanks!
    Darya Skorokhod
    @aditya_chavan3 happy to make your Mondays better! It's a good practice except for the moments when you stumble upon a few negative reviews that might ruin your day 🫠 Another option would be to gather your fav reviews somewhere, update them regularly, and go through this list instead!
    Anu
    Launching soon!
    Checkout the engagement no of upvotes, and more connection follower request is my true motivation for monday morning
    Niko Veit
    Launching a new product is my Monday motivation!
    Aditya Chavan
    @veit could you please share the link when you are ready to launch?
    Niko Veit
    @aditya_chavan3 I just did few hours ago Aditya! MassInbox: Mass cold email subscriptions for agencies and startups https://www.producthunt.com/post... Any feedback is welcome!
    savio lavino
    Start your week off strong with a positive attitude.
    Kyle Henz
    Don't be afraid to challenge yourself and step outside of your comfort zone.
    Aditya Chavan
    @kyle_henz How ofter do you try new things? Is it a conscious effort that you take?
    Julia Suontama
    My warm bed & Netflix waiting for me after I get my computer stuff done 😆
    Aditya Chavan
    @juliasuontama That's such an interesting thought. My warm bed & Netflix is the motivation I need everyday :)
    Jarry
    My motivation is when I see results from games. Here I rest and immediately get motivated. https://www.goodfeel-onca.com/ In fact, this is a good combination that I could only come across
    Well, this Monday I was extremely pumped because we launched Touring! Otherwise, on Mondays I'm a sloth
    Artyom Sviridov
    "That's my job, and I simply do what I do".