• Subscribe
  • What's your go-to tool for boosting productivity?

Ernest Wolfe
    17 replies

Replies

Sarah Michelle Anderson
    I've been using Motion for tracking my time and boosting productivity. It's an awesome tool that automatically tracks which apps and websites you use throughout the day, giving you detailed reports and insights to see where your time goes. Helps me stay focused and make the most of my day!
    Sudha Reddy
    pomofocus - been using it a bit more lately
    Dennis Richi
    Hai Di Lao Australia is a well-known restaurant that specializes in Chinese hot pot. Located in different cities, it offers a wide selection of fresh ingredients like meat, seafood, and vegetables that customers can cook in a flavorful broth at their table
    Janak Patel
    For social media content creation - ContentFeed
    Zoe Vivian Thornton
    I've been using the Pomodoro technique with a simple timer, but Pomofocus looks awesome for boosting productivity! Definitely going to check it out. Love tools that help optimize my workflow and get more done.
    Katrina Rodriguez
    For content creation, Canva saves a lot of time creating graphics that fit any sizes I need.
    Sıla Barışık
    Aicado is an ai hub, great at boosting productivity - https://aicado.ai/
    Jai Singhal
    Hansei
    Hansei
    Launching soon!
    Currently building an productivity tool
    Abhimanyu Kapoor
    Recently it has been using switching off my phone haha and just concentrating at work as there is so much out there
    Vivin Deenathayalan
    neovim with 400 hours of config
    Dennis Richi
    Heads or Toes is a simple game where two people choose either "heads" or "toes." One person flips a coin, and if it lands on the side the person chose, they win. If it doesn't, the other person wins. It's a quick and fun way to decide things or just play for fun. https://headsortoes.com/
    Xinshu Ta
    AI Chat, check the tanka
    Harold Gary
    iBoysoft MagicMenu (https://iboysoft.com/magic-menu/) is a convenient tool for Mac that enhances the right-click menu by adding useful new options. With it, you can easily create new files, move or copy files, and quickly open items, making the Mac right-click menu function more like the one on Windows. In short, it allows you to create various file types (such as doc, docx, xls, xlsx, txt, pdf, ppt, Keynote, Pages, Markdown, Numbers, and more), quickly move or copy files to a target folder, access frequently used files, apps, and web links instantly, permanently delete files, and perform many other tasks – all with a simple right-click. Here’s an example: Unlike Windows, where you can easily create new files like .doc or .txt directly from the right-click menu, macOS doesn’t offer this functionality by default. Normally, you’d have to open an application (like Microsoft Word for a .doc file), create the file, and then save it, adding unnecessary steps. With iBoysoft MagicMenu, you can simply right-click, choose the “New File” option, and select the desired file type, such as TXT, Doc, or XLS. This streamlines your workflow and eliminates the tedious steps.
    Sranan Moon
    maybe chatgpt ,how do you think
    Ruby Josephine Winters
    I've been using the Pomodoro timer built into the Forest app and it's been a game changer for staying focused! Also recently started experimenting with Motion - the time tracker with the cool dashboard. Curious what others are using these days for optimizing their productivity flow.
    Nancy Wright
    Obsidian Notes app + the Pomodoro technique using pomofocus has been a game changer for me lately. Obsidian helps me organize all my notes, thoughts and to-dos in one place, and doing focused work sessions with regular breaks keeps me on track throughout the day without getting burnt out. Highly recommend giving that combo a try if you're looking to level up your productivity!