• Subscribe
  • What's your go-to survival strategy when a week feels like a year? 🕒😅

Bilal Asif
    16 replies
    When things get overwhelming, I break tasks down into smaller, manageable chunks and prioritize what actually needs to get done. A few focused work sprints, short walks, and stepping away from the screen when needed really help me stay productive without burning out. How do you keep things under control when the week gets tough?

Replies

Jacob
    I treat myself to a little reward at the end of each day. It’s a nice incentive to keep going.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Definitely, breaking down tasks helps me. Sometimes, I just take a break.
    Kin Leon Zinzombe
    To be honest Bilal I don't handle this well. I usually crash and burn out. I will consider stepping away from the screen and releasing some of the pressure I put on myself.
    Rahul Parmar
    My go-to strategy is scheduling a daily “nap” and calling it self-care 😴. Time flies when you’re sleeping!
    Alexander Galitsky
    My year feels like a week. And i have no cure from that
    David Patrykowski
    Same! Keeping the tasks small and starting with the easiest ones usually work for me!
    Nifal Adam
    Divide big tasks into small, manageable steps.
    Alexander Kovalov
    When a week feels like a year, that’s when you double down. Survival strategy? Push harder. Everyone else is burning out, slowing down - that’s ьн edge. While they’re crying about being "overworked," I'm stacking wins. You want to survive? Get comfortable being uncomfortable.
    Trinity Barnes
    I like to stay social. Catching up with friends or family, even virtually, helps me get through the long stretches.
    Pintu Kumar raj
    I make a list of small goals and tackle them one by one. Achieving these little milestones makes the week feel more productive.
    Victoria Louise Turner
    I definitely hear you on that! When I'm feeling overwhelmed, I like to try the Pomodoro technique. I break my tasks into 25 minute focused work sessions with 5 minute breaks. It helps me stay productive without burning out. Taking regular breaks to go for a walk, grab coffee with a friend, or just relax is key too. Gotta recharge those batteries! 🔋😅