• Subscribe
  • What’s your go-to strategy for writing cover letters?

Salman Ur Rahman
    7 replies
    Some stick to templates, others pour hours into personalization. But what if you could have the best of both worlds in just 60 seconds? Coverletters delivers custom cover letters at lightning speed. Curious to see how it works? 🔗 Check out here: Coverletters That's not the end. We want to hear more from you: 👉 How do you usually approach cover letters? 👉 Do you think they’re crucial for your job hunt? 👉 What would make writing them easier for you?

Replies

Mark Martinez
    I've had good results using AI writing tools like Jasper.ai to generate first drafts of cover letters. It definitely speeds up the process, but I always review and personalize the content before sending. ChatGPT can also be helpful for polishing and refining cover letter language. The key is using AI to enhance your writing process, not completely replace the human touch!
    Kira Ortega
    I usually draft my own cover letters, but if a tool could speed up the process without losing personal touch, I’d definitely consider it.
    Mary Mayo
    I spend a lot of time tailoring my cover letters to each job, so a quick customization tool sounds intriguing. It might save me hours and still help me stand out.
    Mitchell Marshall
    Crafting personalized cover letters is a crucial part of my job hunt, but it often takes up too much time. A tool that delivers custom letters quickly could be really helpful, especially if it balances efficiency with a personal touch. I’d be interested to see how well it works in practice.
    Candy Portuondo
    I customize each cover letter to fit the specific job description and company. I highlight how my skills and experiences align with what the employer is looking for.
    Isabel Hely
    I want to come across as genuinely excited about the position and the business. It's helpful to bring up a specific aspect of the business that piqued my curiosity.
    Matthew David Harris
    I usually just tailor previous cover letters. But ChatGPT or Claude seem promising for generating cover letter drafts to work from while maintaining that personal touch. Might be worth experimenting with them to speed things up!