• Subscribe
  • What's Your Go-To Strategy for Driving Initial Traffic on Launch Day? ๐Ÿšฆ๐Ÿ”—

LDJ Beatless
    3 replies
    Our team is buzzing with excitement as we prepare to launch our new tool, Designify, on Product Hunt next week. ๐ŸŽจโœจ We're looking for tried-and-true methods to drive that initial surge of traffic on launch day. What tactics have worked best for you? Any tips on leveraging social media, email lists, or other channels? Share your wisdom!

Replies

AnnaHo
    Launching soon!
    My go-to strategy is leveraging communities like Product Hunt, engaging early adopters, and creating buzz through social media and email outreach.
    Nicholas Alexander Green
    Focusing on organic traffic through SEO is the way to go IMO. Optimize your product pages, craft keyword-rich blog posts related to your niche, and start building backlinks through guest posting/outreach. Building an email list pre-launch can also help jumpstart traffic on day 1. Don't sleep on paid ads to amplify your other efforts!
    Isaac Henry Gallagher
    For driving initial traffic on launch day, I focus on building pre-launch excitement through email list building, social media teasers, and getting involved in relevant online communities. Leveraging my network for shares and backlinks also helps get those crucial first eyeballs. Tapping into the Product Hunt launch traffic is key of course. Targeted ads on social platforms can help boost initial visibility too if budget allows. The key is getting the word out through multiple channels to draw that initial surge of interest!