• Subscribe
  • 🚀 What's your go-to social media platform for promoting products or services?

Subin Babu
    12 replies
    Share your top pick and tell us why it's your go-to choice! 📈🤩

Replies

Heleana Grace
    At this point, I would pick Instagram (specifically Reels) and TikTok.
    Subin Babu
    @heleana Thank you, Heleana, for sharing your thoughts. Instagram is an excellent platform for promoting visually appealing content.
    For promoting products or services, my go-to social media platform is Instagram. Its visually engaging format and broad user base make it an excellent choice for showcasing products and reaching a broad audience.
    Allison Ly
    I would say it depends on your target market, but instagram is a safe bet. We launch next week, would love your support! (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
    Subin Babu
    @allison_ly Absolutely, it all depends on the type of product or service. Anyway, all the best for your launch.
    Kunal Mehta
    Thanks for your question! When it comes to promoting products or services, we believe in leveraging the power of multiple social media platforms to reach a wider audience. Each platform has its unique strengths, but we've found that a combination of Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn works wonders for us at ProApp. Twitter helps us connect with our community in real-time, while Instagram allows us to showcase visually engaging content. And of course, LinkedIn is fantastic for reaching professionals and businesses who can benefit from our edtech application. Speaking of ProApp, we're thrilled to announce that we've just launched on Product Hunt today! 🚀 If you want to check out our app and learn design the AI way, you can find us here: (https://www.producthunt.com/post...)
    Cyril Gupta
    CloudFunnels AI
    CloudFunnels AI
    Everyone of them... Since posting on social media is a low cost task, we try to market on each one of them.
    AndreaWang
    TikTok (still blue ocean for a lot of brands) + Linkedin
    Elena Tsemirava
    The choice of platform depends on many parameters, including the product type, target users, etc. We are a B2B startup, that's why we use Linkedin as the biggest professional network. It's really useful to generate leads.
    Neha Khan
    Elevate your product or service promotions with Social Champ's versatile social media management tools