What's your go to productivity hack?

Daksh Tyagi
16 replies

Replies

Jim Verducci
Sleep for sure
Tedel
Taking many breaks, as long and as often as my mind needs.
Daksh Tyagi
@simplytedel Taking breaks as needed is a great strategy! It's amazing how a little downtime can recharge the mind and boost productivity. Do you have a favorite way to spend your breaks?
Business Marketing with Nika
Start early morning with a workout.
Daksh Tyagi
@busmark_w_nika Starting the day with a workout sounds like a fantastic way to energize yourself! Do you have a go-to workout routine that you recommend?
@founder_daksh create a habit :) I start with my workouts (to not be so crappy, I listened to podcasts in the background), and then I started working out according to YT videos. It gave me tempo.
Daksh Tyagi
@busmark_w_nika Intresting way to be productive it's just that I don't remember anything of the podcast when doing workout
@founder_daksh I try to remember because some workouts are not playful but painful and rather than concentrating on pain, I concentrate on the podcast :D
Daksh Tyagi
@busmark_w_nika That's a smart strategy! Focusing on a podcast to distract from the workout pain is genius. Personally, I think about my ex during tough workouts—nothing like a bitter memory to push through the pain! 😂 Do you have any favorite podcasts that keep you motivated?"
Cristian Stoian Urzica
A workout before you start and some music you like, will do trick :)